Garmin fenix 7s Pro Solar Edition GPS Watch
Styled for smaller wrists, the fenix 7S Pro Solar Edition GPS Watch stays strong seven days a week. Its Power Glass solar charging lens gives it the battery life to sustain various athletic and outdoor features. Use trusted button controls or the new touchscreen interface to access selections. Gain performance insights and metrics that help you manage your effort and improve stamina. Optimize recovery with 24/7 health and wellness monitoring of heart rate, respiration, stress, sleep and more. GPS and outdoor navigation sensors guide your outings off the beaten path. For your tamer days, connected features include smart notifications, music storage and Garmin Pay contactless payments to complement your activities.
- Long-running solar-powered, smaller-sized multisport GPS watch with always-on 1.2 display and new durable athletic design uses the suns energy to extend battery life
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment match with a highly responsive touchscreen interface for quick, convenient access to selections
- Take your training to the next level with endurance and real-time stamina tracking, training status, advanced performance metrics and 30+ built-in sports apps
- Get 24/7 health and wellness monitoring with wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox (not available in all countries), stress and enhanced sleep tracking.
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for the 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter; supports multi-GNSS satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Check out preloaded maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts worldwide; download TopoActive maps for any region to keep your explorations on track
- Enjoy everyday style with access to smart notifications when paired with a compatible smartphone, music storage and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution in supported countries and payment networks
- Battery performance: up to 11 days of battery life while indoors or up to 14 days when solar charging (assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux condition) in smartwatch mode; in GPS mode, up to 37 hours indoors or up to 46 hours when solar charging (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions)
Built-In LED Flashlight: Variable light intensities and a red safety light add awareness during dark training sessions. Strobe mode can match your running cadence.
Hill Score: Measure your uphill running capability and elevate progress over time-based on VO2 max and training history. Measure your running strength on steep ascents and endurance on long ascents to earn a score based on your running performance.
Endurance Score: Measure your ability to sustain prolonger efforts and combine training data from all your athletic pursuits to understand how training impacts overall endurance. This dynamic measurement uses VO2 max, short/long term training loads and other factors to gauge your fitness progress.
Wrist-Based Running Power: See how much power you're applying to the rail or road to manage effort and fine-tune your training.
Weather Map Overlays: Provides real-time forecast info including cloud cover, wind speed and direction, temperature and precipitation
Relief Shading: Helps you better understand the terrain and make important navigational decisions while you're out on the trails.
Up Ahead Map Integration: Get an at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead, such as aid stations during a race.
Outdoor Maps+: Subscribe to Outdoor Maps+ for premium mapping content, such as satellite imagery and enhanced topographic maps, downloaded directly to your watch.