Garmin Forerunner 235 Marsala GPS Watch
The Garmin Forerunner 235 Heart Rate Monitor features innovative Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology that measures your heart rate at the wrist, allowing you to experience a more comfortable, strap-free run. When connected to your smartphone it allows audio prompts that include laps and lap times to help motivate you to meet your goals. An easy-to-read color graph shows your heart rate zone at a quick glance so it wont disrupt your rhythm. This watch is the same size as the Forerunner 225 but with a 44% larger screen. Download watch faces, widgets, apps and data fields with Connect IQ.
- Features Auto Lap™ and Auto Pause™ training options.
- Provides pace alerts, interval training, and Virtual Partner™ software.
- Built with a recovery advisor and bike/speed cadence sensor compatible.
- Activity Tracking counts steps, calories and distance with a move bar and vibration alerts.
- VO2 Max Estimates predicts race times for several distances when used with heart rate.
- Provides 11 hours of battery life in training mode and up to 9 days in watch mode.
- Smart Notifications display incoming emails, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and music control.
- GLONASS capability provides additional GPS accuracy.
Garmin Forerunner Watch Comparison