Who says stability shoes have to be stiff and heavy? The Hoka Arahi 6 flips the script with lightweight support for your running goals. Stay cool in the breathable and perforated mesh upper. Feel the smooth strides on the CMEVA midsole as the Meta-Rocker technology drives you forward. The J-Frame adds a touch of lightweight stability to keep your form in check. Light, supportive and lively, the Hoka Arahi 6 is a unique stability shoe!
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a touch of support for their runs but don't want to be weighed down by a stiff, heavy shoe.
- Long distance runners looking for a light and supportive shoe to carry them through training and recovery runs.
- Loyal Arahi fans who want to enjoy the latest version with minor tweaks that improve the overall experience.
- Lighter upper with recycled materials reduces weight. Perforated zones improve breathability. Plush tongue provides a soft step-in feel.
- Color blocking on the midsole adds style to your stride.
Upper: Engineered mesh with perforated zones for breathability and comfort. Recycled materials in the mesh lining add an eco-friendly element. Extended heel Pull tab provides easy on-and-off capabilities. Plush tongue adds a soft step-in feel.
Midsole: CMEVA midsole offers signature softness. Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride. Firmer EVA J-Frame™ offers lightweight support without unnecessary stiffness.
Outsole: Zonal rubber placement in strategic areas to increase traction and durability.