HOKA Bondi 8 Women's Shell Coral/Peach Parfait
Take a bold step forward in the Hoka Bondi 8! This ultra-cushioned running shoe delivers the comfort you crave mile after mile. Stay cool and cozy in the engineered mesh upper as the memory foam collar cradles your ankle in plushness. Feel an incredibly soft and bouncy ride on the lightweight EVA midsole. The extended heel geometry works with a rear crash pad to provide smooth landings and seamless transitions. If you're looking for the most authentic, high-cushioned HOKA experience, slip into the supremely soft Hoka Bondi 8!
- Lightweight EVA midsole is 30% softer than traditional EVA foam, providing a plush ride that won't slow you down.
- Extended heel geometry creates a billowed effect, with a rear crash pad that delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Pillowed tongue increases comfort for a soft step-in feel.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a max-cushioned shoe to handle high weekly mileage, recovery runs and long distance training.
- Anyone who works or spends a lot of time on their feet and needs a comfortable shoe to support their activities.
Upper: Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort. Pillowed tongue provides a soft step-in feel. Made with recycled materials for eco-friendly construction. Heel pull tab provides easy on/off capabilities. Memory foam collar cradles your ankle in plush comfort.
Midsole: Lightweight EVA foam offers an incredibly soft and bouncy ride. Extended heel geometry and rear crash pad add balance and comfort from heel strike to forefoot transition.
Outsole: Durabrasion outsole with zonal rubber placement saves weight without compromising longevity.