Built for the road or trail, the HOKA Challenger ATR 7 thrives on any surface. Lighter than the previous model, this version offers increased stack height plus new materials across the upper, midsole and outsole. The tire-inspired outsole features smaller, tightly spaced lugs in the center and larger, more aggressive lugs at the perimeter for traction on uneven terrain. Trail-tested and street-approved, the HOKA Challenger ATR 7 overcomes all obstacles!
- Increased stack height provides a plusher feel.
- Added proprietary rubber to the bottom unit for durability.
- Reimagined outsole design for a superior all-terrain ride.
Who's it for?
- Runners who want to blaze the trails in a light and fast shoe.
- Runners who enjoy a smooth ride on various surfaces, from rugged trails to paved roads.
Upper: Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort. Extended heel pull provides easy entry. Recycled polyester laces for sustainability.
Midsole: Compression-molded EVA foam midsole provides a plush feel.
Outsole: Durabrasion rubber outsole adapts to any terrain. 4mm Lugs offer excellent traction for uneven surfaces.
US sales only.