Take flight during your daily miles in the HOKA Mach 6! Fine-tuned with a full-length super critical foam midsole, this neutral running shoe provides a soft and energetic ride. Enjoy foot-hugging comfort as you breeze past your previous PRs in the breathable creel jacquard upper. Strategic rubber coverage on the outsole improves durability for your daily training demands. Fast, light and responsive, the HOKA Mach 6 offers easy access to daily speed!
- Super critical foam midsole delivers a softer, more responsive ride.
- Creel jacquard upper with refined collar and tongue enhances step-in comfort.
- Increased rubber coverage on the outsole improves durability for daily training.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a premium shoe that provides comfort on race day and daily training runs.
- HOKA fans who have worn the popular Clifton or Bondi in the past but want something lighter and more responsive for tempo training or race day.
Upper: Creel jacquard mesh upper with zonal breathability to keep you comfortable. Streamlined collar foam package minimizes bulk and reduces weight. Dual internal gusset controls tongue migration for a secure lockdown.
Midsole: Super critical foam midsole provides light and resilient cushioning for a fast underfoot feel.
Outsole: Strategic rubber coverage on the outsole provides minimal weight and maximum durability.
US sales only.