Hoka One One Arahi 5 Men's Black/White
Looking to break away from traditional support shoes? Step into the Hoka One One Arahi 5! This running shoe manages to combine maximum cushioning with minimal weight, giving you the best of both worlds. A structured engineered mesh at the heel adds midfoot security, while a breathable open mesh at the forefoot improves airflow to keep you cool. The supportive J-Frame™ technology in the midsole guides your foot smoothly through each stride without feeling stiff or rigid like most stability models. Providing the structure to test your limits, the Hoka One One Arahi 5 is in a different class of support shoes!
- Updated midsole provides more responsiveness for a springier ride.
- Breathable mesh upper improves airflow to prevent overheating.
- Achilles tab reduces irritation while running.
Who's it for?
- Runners who overpronate and need a touch of support for their runs, but don't want to be weighed down by a stiff and heavy shoe.
- Long distance runners looking for a light and supportive shoe to carry them through training and recovery runs.
Upper: Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort. Pull tab provides easy on-and-off capabilities. Refined collar shape alleviates pressure on the Achilles.
Midsole: Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride. Firmer EVA J-Frame™ offers lightweight support. Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
Outsole: Rubber outsole increases durability.