Hoka One One Elevon 2 Women's Lead/Pink Sand
Elevate your running to greater heights in the HOKA Elevon 2 running shoes. As part of the HOKA FLY collection, these shoes provide the classic HOKA technology runners love in a lighter, performance-driven package. Prepare for liftoff on the PRO FLY midsole, with its soft heel and firm forefoot for better propulsion on every transition. The engineered mesh upper keeps you cool and dry, while the anatomical support wings create a locked-in fit when you pick up the pace. Lace-up the HOKA Elevon 2 and soar past your limits!
- PROFLY™ midsole with a soft heel and firm forefoot provides better propulsion and protection.
- Deeper active foot frame adds support. Extended heel increases underfoot cushion and smoother transitions.
- Engineered mesh upper with anatomical support wings offers breathability and a locked-in fit.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a lightweight and responsive shoe to wear during speed sessions and race day.
- HOKA fans who are familiar with the popular Clifton and Bondi, but want to try something lighter and more responsive for up-tempo runs.
Upper: Lightweight engineered mesh offers breathability and performance. Anatomical support wings allow for a personalized fit. Asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel. Tongue feature strategic cutouts for breathability.
Midsole: Top layer PROFLY™ midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing. Extended heel provides more cushion underfoot and smoother transitions. Deeper Active Foot Frame adds support. Strategic forefoot grooves increase flexibility during toe-off.
Outsole: Strategically placed rubber adds durability in high-wear areas.