Hoka One One Speedgoat 4 Women's Imperial Blue/Pink Peacock
Make obstacles on the trail seem obsolete with the HOKA One One Speedgoat 4. The popular trail shoe from the brand includes minor changes from the previous version while retaining the fast feeling that runners love. A wider forefoot creates a more secure ride and an adaptive fit. The Vibram® outsole gives excellent grip on slick and uneven surfaces, and deep lugs provide traction in any direction. For runners and hikers who aren't afraid of rugged terrain, the HOKA Speedgoat 4 will let you prevail on any trail.
- Updated mesh upper adds more breathability.
- 3D overlays increase midfoot support and lockdown.
- Wider forefoot for a more stable ride and accommodating fit.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners who want a technical shoe that can provide comfort and perform well on tough trails.
- Competitive trail athletes who require aggressive grip for unpredictable terrain and inclement conditions.
- Active hikers who need a shoe that won't prevent them from exploring the beaten paths on an adventure.
Upper: Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability. Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit.
Midsole: Lightweight EVA foam for more speed, agility, and responsiveness during trail runs. Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker drives you forward for a smooth roll designed to increase efficiency.
Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions. 5mm "stepped" lugs offer extra support and stability for ascending and descending on trails. Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability.
The Last Word
The HOKA Speedgoat 4 is a fast and light trail shoe with the grip to conquer any course.