Hoka One One Speedgoat 4 Women's Together Pack
Make obstacles on the trail obsolete in the HOKA One One Speedgoat 4 Together Pack! This iconic off-road shoe includes a few updates from the previous version while keeping the fast feeling that runners love. A wider forefoot creates a more stable ride and an adaptive fit. The Vibram® outsole allows for excellent grip on slick and uneven surfaces, and deep lugs provide traction in any direction. For runners and hikers who aren't afraid of rugged terrain, the HOKA Speedgoat 4 Together Pack will conquer any course.
- Updated mesh upper increases breathability.
- 3D overlays improve midfoot support and lockdown.
- Wider forefoot for a more stable ride and accommodating fit.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners who want a technical shoe that can provide comfort and perform well on tough trails.
- Competitive trail athletes who require aggressive grip for unpredictable terrain and less-than-ideal conditions.
- Active hikers who need a shoe that won't hold them back from exploring the beaten paths on their adventures.
Upper: Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability. Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit.
Midsole: Lightweight EVA foam for more speed, agility, and responsiveness during trail runs. Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker drives you forward for a smooth rolling stride designed to increase efficiency.
Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions. 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability for ascending and descending on trails. Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability.