Hoka One One Stinson ATR 6 Women's Deep Well/Evening Primrose
Soft on the inside, rugged on the outside: the Hoka One One Stinson ATR 6 is ready to go the distance. With less weight and more stability than previous versions, this trail tank protects you during off-road adventures. Enjoy plush cushioning from the highest volume stack height of any shoe in the HOKA lineup. Get a grip on the 4mm outsole lugs that give traction on uneven ground and versatility to run on roads. When grinding out miles off the grid, choose the Hoka One One Stinson ATR 6 to be your guide!
- New eyelets within the lacing offer support.
- Refined heel collar creates a plush fit.
- Closely spaced lugs add durability and traction.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a max-cushioned, go-to shoe for trail or road runs.
- Hoka One One fans who have worn the Stinson 4 and 5 in the past and want to try the latest version.
Upper: Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers creates breathable comfort. Anatomical support wings along the eyerow provide a secure lockdown. TPU-reinforced toe cap add durability.
Midsole: Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the Hoka One One lineup for lightweight cushioning. Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride. Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off.
Outsole: Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven ground. Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight breathability. 4mm lugs offer all-terrain traction, whether you're on the road or the trail.