HOKA Stinson ATR 6 Women's Outer Space/Blue Glass
Soft on the inside, rugged on the outside: the Hoka Stinson ATR 6 is ready to go the distance. With less weight and more stability than previous versions, this trail tank protects you on off-road adventures. Enjoy plush cushioning from the highest volume stack height of any shoe in the HOKA lineup. Get a grip on the 4mm outsole lugs that give traction on both trails and roads. When grinding out miles off the grid, choose the Hoka Stinson ATR 6 to be your guide!
- New eyelets within the lacing offer support.
- Refined heel collar creates a plush fit.
- Closely spaced lugs add durability and traction.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a max-cushioned, go-to shoe for trail or road runs.
- Hoka One One fans who have worn the Stinson 4 and 5 in the past and want to try the latest version.
Upper: Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers creates breathable comfort. Anatomical support wings along the eyerow provide a secure lockdown. TPU-reinforced toe cap add durability.
Midsole: Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the Hoka One One lineup for lightweight cushioning. Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride. Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off.
Outsole: Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven ground. Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight breathability. 4mm lugs offer all-terrain traction, whether you're on the road or the trail.