The JOOLA Ben Johns Hyperion CAS 16 features a more aggressive head shape to provide control and versatility for the court. Designed in partnership with professional player Ben Johns, this pickleball paddle is USAPA-approved for competition.
- Pro-proven, unique head curvature creates less drag and increases swing speed.
- Edge-Shield Protection strengthens the solidity of the paddle core and keeps the surface from delaminating.
- Hybrid-Ply Technology combines multiple composite materials to provide outstanding feel and control.
- Carbon Abrasion Surface technology creates a unique, textured surface for increased spin.
- Responsive Honeycomb Polymer Core provides reduced vibration and a generous sweet spot with amazing feedback, feel, and control necessary for dinks, blocks, and drives.
- Perforated, anti-slip ridge grip creates optimum hold and increased shock absorption. Ideal for two-handed shots.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.