Mizuno Wave Rider 24 Women's Castlerock/Phantom
With more cushion and responsiveness than its predecessors, the Mizuno Wave Rider 24 may be the best one yet! This version introduces Mizuno Enerzy Foam, which is a softer and more responsive midsole. The Mizuno WAVE® plate creates more contact with the foot to increase rebound on the run. Step into the lightweight, engineered mesh for a clean look that keeps you comfortable. Neutral runners seeking a smooth and snappy shoe will find what they need in the Mizuno Wave Rider 24.
- New Cloud Waveplate is thinner and more flexible to add responsiveness.
- Heel Wedge uses Mizuno Enerzy Foam is softer and more responsive to enable smoother transitions.
- Lightweight engineered mesh with a non-stitch Runbird logo creates a clean look and a comfy, unrestricted feel.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners searching for a daily trainer that delivers a smooth, lightweight ride with durability and comfort for long distances.
- Mizuno runners who love the Wave Rider series and want to try to most responsive and cushioned model yet.
Upper: Dual-layered mesh with horizontal laser perforations improves air flow where you need it most. Non-stitch Runbird logo creates a clean look and a comfy feel without irritation.
Midsole: Mizuno Enerzy Foam is softer and more responsive to create smoother transitions. Mizuno WAVE® plate provides more contact with the foot, increasing rebound on the run. U4ic delivers shock absorption and durability for a responsive and resilient ride.
Outsole: X10™ durable carbon rubber extends the life of shoe, allowing for longer wear. Blown rubber delivers a soft underfoot feeling.