Join the revolution in responsiveness. The Mizuno Wave Sky 5 leads the way, with updates that improve the ride. Find a secure and comfortable fit in the Smooth Stretch woven upper. Every stride on the Mizuno Enerzy foam midsole feels softer, more responsive, and ready for more miles. Top it off with a sleek design and cruise toward new heights in the Mizuno Wave Sky 5!
- Mizuno Enerzy CORE midsole replaces X-POP material for a softer, more responsive ride.
- Offset reduced from 10mm to 8mm. Weighs about an ounce lighter than the previous version.
- Smooth Stretch woven upper improves comfort.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a soft and responsive shoe to wear during daily training.
- Runners who wore the Wave Sky 4 and want to experience a lighter, more energetic ride in this version.
Upper: Smooth Stretch woven upper provides a secure fit, with new design elements to enhance the look. Gusseted tongue construction offers a comfortable midfoot lockdown.
Midsole: Dual midsole foams combine for a stable landing platform to lead smooth transitions. U4ic-X top layer and Mizuno Enerzy foam bottom layer for a soft and responsive ride.
Outsole: X10™ solid rubber at the heel and midfoot increase durability and allow for smooth transitions in the forefoot.
Important Sizing Note: The Mizuno Wave Sky 5 runs small. We recommend sizing up at least a half size.