On Cloudstratus Men's Undyed White/Creek
Get more out of your miles in the On Cloudstratus! Featuring two layers of CloudTec® and Helion™ cushioning, this neutral running shoe helps you double your distance. The upper is made from around 75% recycled polyester to reduce environmental impact. Find your perfect fit as the star lacing system combines with an improved heel design to accommodate any foot shape. From 5Ks to marathons, the On Cloudstratus hits the road with a soft and responsive ride.
- Re-engineered midsole blends comfort with support to double your distance.
- Recycled materials in the upper decrease environmental impact.
- Wider forefoot and improved heel design create a customized and secure fit.
Who's it for?
- Runners who want to increase their weekly mileage and need a shoe with more cushioning to support their goals.
- Runners who have mild overpronation but can wear a highly cushioned shoe for extra stability.
- Wide-footed runners who need a flexible lacing system to provide the perfect fit.
- Anyone who loves On running shoe and wants to try the company's most cushioned model.
Upper: Durable yet dynamic upper made from around 75% recycled polyester to reduce environmental impact. Star-lacing system wraps the foot to accommodate various foot types.
Midsole: Dual-layer CloudTec® pods provide plush cushioning on every stride. Helion™ superfoam unleashes energy return to keep you moving. Integrated Speedboard encourages a natural rolling motion while promoting explosive take-offs during speed workout and interval training.
Outsole: Rubber compound adds traction on road surfaces.