On Cloudswift Men's Black/Rock
Built for urban runners, the On Cloudswift absorbs impact to keep you comfortable on hard surfaces. This neutral running shoe provides smooth and effortless strides when you're pounding the pavement. Enjoy a soft step-in feel from the recycled engineered mesh upper with supportive side panels that increase security. The Helion™ superfoam midsole adds forefoot cushioning while Larger clouds in the heel dampen impact from each strike. Feel smooth and fluid transitions from the integrated Speedboard™ in the midsole. Whether you're crushing your commute or pushing the pace on your lunch break, running on hard surfaces never felt better in the On Cloudswift!
- Re-positioned CloudTec® technology increases forefoot cushioning and larger Clouds in the heel dampen impact from each strike.
- Re-engineered Speedboard™ improves the natural rolling motion of the foot for more propulsion.
- Rubber grip pads increase traction on slick surfaces.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a max-cushioned shoe to support them during short to medium distance runs.
- Urban runners looking for a shoe with excellent shock absorption to keep them comfortable when pounding the pavement.
Upper: 100% recycled engineered mesh upper for lightweight breathability. Sock construction provides soft, step-in comfort. Supportive quarter cage improves foot hold and security.
Midsole: Helion™ superfoam provides plush cushioning even on the harshest surfaces. CloudTec® offers increased forefoot cushioning and enlarged Clouds to dampen heel strikes. Speedboard™ support the natural rolling motion of the foot for better propulsion.
Outsole: Strategically placed rubber grip pads provide traction on wet and slick surfaces. Rocker shape optimizes rolling motion for more propulsive power.