On Cloudswift Undyed Men's
Built for urban runners, the On Cloudswift Undyed absorbs impact from the asphalt to keep you comfortable on city runs. This neutral running shoe provides smooth and effortless strides when you're pounding the pavement. Enjoy soft step-in comfort from the recycled engineered mesh upper with supportive side panels. The Helion™ superfoam midsole adds forefoot cushioning while bigger clouds in the heel reduce impact from each strike. Feel smooth and fluid transitions from the integrated Speedboard™ in the midsole. Whether you're crushing your commute or pushing the pace during your lunch break, running on hard surfaces never felt better in the On Cloudswift Undyed!
- Re-positioned CloudTec® technology improves forefoot cushioning and larger Clouds in the heel dampen impact from each strike.
- Re-engineered Speedboard™ enhances the foot's natural rolling motion for more propulsion.
- Rubber grip pads increase traction on slick surfaces.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a max-cushioned shoe add support during short to medium-distance runs.
- Urban runners looking for a shoe with excellent shock absorption to keep them comfortable when pounding the pavement.
Upper: 100% recycled engineered mesh upper provides lightweight breathability. Sock construction offers soft, step-in comfort. Supportive quarter cage creates a secure fit.
Midsole: Helion™ superfoam provides plush cushioning even on the harshest surfaces. CloudTec® offers increased forefoot cushioning and enlarged Clouds to dampen heel strikes. Speedboard™ support the natural rolling motion of the foot for better propulsion.
Outsole: Strategically placed rubber grip pads provide traction on wet and slick surfaces. Rocker shape optimizes rolling motion for more propulsive power.