Saucony Freedom 4 Men's Stone/Alloy
With a fast and springy feel, the Saucony Freedom 4 lets runners make the most of every mile. This neutral running shoe includes PWRRUN PB cushioning in the midsole to promote a light and efficient stride. Crafted details in the upper create a casual look that you can wear all day while staying ready to perform at any moment. A wider base and strategic stabilizers provide confidence for lateral movements, helping you push hard during every interval. In the Saucony Freedom 4, there's no limit to what you can accomplish!
- PWRRUN PB cushioning in the midsole promotes a lightweight and efficient ride.
- Wider base and strategic stabilizers provide the versatility to handle exercise classes and boot camp.
- Style adjustments in the upper create a casual look that can be worn all day and perform at any moment.
Who's it for?
- Runners who want a low-drop shoe that provides a more natural ride on every step of the run.
- Neutral runners looking for a daily trainer that hits the sweet spot between cushion and responsiveness.
- Fitness enthusiasts who need a shoe they can use for running as well as exercise classes and bootcamp.
Upper: FORMFIT mesh upper stretches and adapts for a sock-like fit. Crafted details like a suede tongue, debossed logos and hidden reflectivity create a casual look.
Midsole: PWRRUN PB cushioning provides lightweight comfort and efficient energy return. Wider base with strategic stabilizers increase confidence during lateral movement.
Outsole: TRI-FLEX Crystal rubber outsole increases shock absorption while providing excellent flexibility and traction.