US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Saucony Freedom 5 Men's Acid/Blue Raz
From running to lifting and everything in between, the Saucony Freedom 5 is ready for any activity! This ultimate crossover shoe includes PWRRUN PB foam for responsive cushioning with every step. Its built lower to the ground for more support, agility and speed during exercise. With a bold design that shines beyond your workout, the Saucony Freedom 5 adds style wherever you are!
- Built lower to the ground for more support, agility and speed.
- Engineered mesh upper with bold accents and intricate patterns for a more versatile design.
Who's it for?
- Runners who want a low-drop shoe that provides a more natural ride on every step of the run.
- Neutral runners looking for a daily trainer that hits the sweet spot between cushion and responsiveness.
- Fitness enthusiasts who need a shoe they can use for running and exercise classes.
Upper: Breathable mesh upper keeps you cool and comfortable. Rich suede accents and intricate mesh patterns add a stylish statement. Built lower to the ground for a locked-down fit. Vegan construction made from recycled materials.
Midsole: Ultra-responsive PWRRUN RB foam helps you power through every rep and push through the final mile.
Outsole: Durable rubber for long-lasting performance.