Saucony Guide 13 Men's Black/White
The Saucony Guide 13 gives runners the cushion they want and support they deserve for a variety of workouts. Whether you enjoy long or short runs, fast or slow tempos, these shoes will support you every step of the way. The Saucony Guide 13 is a lightweight stability shoe for runners who slightly overpronate at ground contact. The support adds fluidity to your stride without the rigidity that commonly occurs with stability shoes.
- PWRRUN midsole cushioning provides softness and responsiveness so you can endure as many miles as you want.
- New medial TPU guidance frame supports the foot through its natural gait cycle for a smooth, subtle stride.
- FORMFIT upper surrounds the foot for a customized feel that comfortably adapts to a wide range of foot shapes. Replaces the ISO fit from the previous edition.
Who's it for?
- Runners who slightly overpronate and need a gentle touch of lightweight stability, but don't want to feel like there are bricks on their feet like most heavy stability shoes.
- Runners who prefer a diverse routine that mixes a variety of distances, speeds, and intervals.
- Anyone who has a wider foot and needs a shoe that can accommodate without sacrificing comfort.
The Bottom Line
If you're looking for a lightweight, stable, and responsive running shoe, the Saucony Guide 13 is a great option!