Saucony Guide 14 Men's Alloy/Cobalt
Leading you comfortably through each mile, the Saucony Guide 14 breaks the mold of ordinary support shoes. The PWRRUN foam midsole packs more responsiveness into a soft bed of cushion, providing a lively ride that's unique for a stability shoe. Feel the support from all sides with the TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper. Slip into the FORMFIT upper that wraps your foot comfortably, creating a clean look with less bulk. Whether you prefer short or long runs, fast or slow tempos, the Saucony Guide 14 will support every step of the way!
- PWRRUN foam packs more responsiveness into a soft bed of cushion, providing a lively ride that's uncommon for a stability shoe.
- TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia combine to deliver support from all angles while disappearing into the design, creating a clean aesthetic.
Who's it for?
- Runners who slightly overpronate and need a gentle touch of lightweight stability on their runs.
- Runners who perform a diverse workout routine that mixes a variety of distances, speeds, and intervals.
- Anyone who has a wide foot and wants a shoe that can accommodate without sacrificing comfort.
Upper: FORMFIT upper wraps your foot comfortably, achieving a streamlined fit with less bulk. Enhanced heel fit provides more security and a lighter feel on the foot.
Midsole: PWRRUN foam adds more responsiveness to every stride and a soft feel with every landing. TPU guidance frame provides support from all sides.
Outsole: Blown rubber outsole increases durability in high-wear areas.