Saucony Guide 14 Women's VIZIPRO
Leading you confidently through each mile, the Saucony Guide 14 VIZIPRO stands out among support shoes. The unique PWRRUN midsole provides a soft and lively ride that's unlike most stability models. Feel support from the TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered upper. Slip into the FORMFIT upper that wraps your foot comfortably, creating a clean look with less bulk. Whether you prefer short or long runs, fast or slow tempos, the Saucony Guide 14 VIZIPRO supports every step!
- PWRRUN foam adds more responsiveness into a soft bed of cushion, providing a lively ride that's uncommon for a stability shoe.
- TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia combine to provide support from all angles while disappearing into the design, creating a clean aesthetic.
Who's it for?
- Runners who slightly overpronate and need a gentle touch of support on their runs.
- Runners who perform a diverse workout routine that mixes a variety of distances, speeds, and intervals.
- Anyone who has a wide foot and wants a shoe that can accommodate without sacrificing comfort.
Upper: FORMFIT upper wraps your foot comfortably, achieving a streamlined look with less bulk. Improved heel fit increases security and gives a lighter feel on the foot. Reflective accents improve visbility during low-light conditions.
Midsole: PWRRUN foam adds more responsiveness to every stride and a soft feel with every landing. TPU guidance frame provides support from all sides.
Outsole: Blown rubber outsole increases durability in high-wear areas.