Saucony Guide 15 Women's Alloy/Quartz
When your runs go smoothly, everything feels amazing. The Saucony Guide 15 combines foot-hugging comfort with a soft and springy ride to keep you coming back for more miles. Slip into a breathable open mesh upper and stay in your comfort zone. Softer and lighter PWRRUN foam provides a smooth ride while HOLLOW-TECH adds underfoot support. In the Saucony Guide 15, you're one step closer to achieving your dream run!
- Softer and lighter PWRRUN foam and midsole beveling add a thicker stack of cushioning for a smoother ride.
- HOLLOW-TECH provides lightweight support in a minimalistic way.
- Deeper footbed and carved midsole provide the perfect fit with just-right support.
- Contains recycled materials for a lighter footprint.
Who's it for?
- Runners who slightly overpronate and need a gentle touch of support on their runs.
- Runners who perform a diverse workout routine that mixes a variety of distances, speeds, and intervals.
- Anyone who has a wide foot and wants a shoe that can accommodate without sacrificing comfort.
- Saucony Guide fans who want try the softest and lightest version in the series.
Upper: Breathable open mesh upper with modified overlays for structure. Midfoot lock system provides a supportive foot hold.
Midsole: PWRRUN foam is softer and lighter for a more responsive ride. HOLLOW-TECH provides lightweight support without sacrificing comfort or speed.
Outsole: Blown rubber in the forefoot and heel offer secure traction and reliable durability. Flex grooves allow for smoother transitions.
The Bottom Line: Known as a reliable workhorse for daily training, the Saucony Guide 15 is a lightweight stability shoe with a soft and springy ride.