US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Saucony Guide 15 Women's Campfire Stories
When your runs go smoothly, everything feels better. The Saucony Guide 15 provides foot-hugging comfort and a soft, springy ride to keep you coming back for more miles. Stay in your comfort zone in the breathable open mesh upper. Softer and lighter PWRRUN foam provides a smooth ride while HOLLOW-TECH adds underfoot support. In the Saucony Guide 15, you're one step closer to achieving your dream run!
- Softer and lighter PWRRUN foam and midsole beveling increase stack height for a smoother ride.
- HOLLOW-TECH provides lightweight support in a minimalistic way.
- Deeper footbed and carved midsole provide the perfect fit with just-right support.
- Contains recycled materials for a reduced carbon footprint.
Who's it for?
- Runners who slightly overpronate and need a gentle touch of support on their runs.
- Runners with a diverse workout routine that includes a variety of distances, speeds, and intervals.
- Anyone who has a wide foot and wants a shoe that can accommodate without sacrificing comfort.
- Saucony Guide fans who want try the softest and lightest version in the series.
Upper: Breathable open mesh upper with modified overlays for support. Midfoot lock system provides a secure foot hold.
Midsole: Softer and lighter PWRRUN foam delivers a more responsive ride. HOLLOW-TECH provides lightweight support without sacrificing comfort or speed.
Outsole: Blown rubber in the forefoot and heel offer secure traction and reliable durability. Flex grooves allow for smoother transitions.
The Bottom Line: Recognized as a reliable workhorse for daily training, the Saucony Guide 15 is a lightweight support shoe with a soft and springy ride.