Saucony Guide 15 Women's Prospect Glass
When your runs go smoothly, everything feels better. The Saucony Guide 15 provides foot-hugging comfort and a springy ride to keep you returning for more miles. Stay in your comfort zone in the breathable open mesh upper. Softer and lighter PWRRUN foam provides a smooth ride while HOLLOW-TECH adds underfoot support. In the Saucony Guide 15, you're one step closer to achieving your dream run!
- Softer and lighter PWRRUN foam and midsole beveling add stack height for a more fluid ride.
- HOLLOW-TECH provides light and minimalist support.
- Deeper footbed and carved midsole provide the perfect fit with ideal support.
- Constructed with recycled materials for a reduced carbon footprint.
Who's it for?
- Runners who slightly overpronate and need a gentle touch of support on their runs.
- Runners with a diverse workout routine that includes a variety of distances, speeds, and intervals.
- Anyone with a wide foot wants a shoe that can accommodate without sacrificing comfort.
- Saucony Guide fans who want to try the softest and lightest version in the series.
Upper: Breathable open mesh upper with modified overlays for support. Midfoot lock system provides a secure fit.
Midsole: Softer and lighter PWRRUN foam delivers a more responsive ride. HOLLOW-TECH provides lightweight support without sacrificing comfort or speed.
Outsole: Blown rubber in the forefoot and heel offer secure traction and reliable durability. Flex grooves allow for smoother transitions.
The Bottom Line: Recognized as a reliable workhorse for daily training, the Saucony Guide 15 is a lightweight support shoe with a soft and springy ride.