Comfort and support combine in the Saucony Guide 16! Recognized as a reliable workhorse for daily training, this lightweight support shoe gives you a soft and springy ride. Slip into your comfort zone as the 360° fit forms to your foot for a supportive, customized feel. Softer PWRRUN foam provides a comfortable ride, while HOLLOW-TECH adds underfoot support. In the Saucony Guide 16, you'll achieve smooth runs from start to finish!
- Softer PWRRUN cushioning in the midsole with a higher stack height for a more comfortable ride.
- 360° fit in the upper forms to your foot for a supportive, customized ride.
Who's it for?
- Runners who slightly overpronate and need a gentle touch of support on their runs.
- Runners with a diverse workout routine that includes a variety of distances, speeds, and intervals.
- Anyone with a wide foot wants a shoe that can accommodate without sacrificing comfort.
Upper: 360° fit forms to your foot for a supportive and customized ride.
Midsole: Pillowy soft PWRRUN foam with a higher stack height for a more comfortable ride. HOLLOW-TECH provides lightweight support without sacrificing comfort or speed.
Outsole: Blown rubber in the forefoot and heel provides secure traction and reliable durability. Flex grooves allow for smoother transitions.