Saucony Hurricane 22 Men's Blackout
Built for the long run, The Saucony Hurricane 22 is a soft and supportive running shoe that's even lighter than before. In this model, stability and cushioning compliment one another perfectly to deliver a satisfying running experience. Sink into the soft PWRRUN+ cushioning that supplies a plush underfoot feel without adding weight or sacrificing durability. With a shoe this plush and secure, It'll be easy to lose track of time when you're enjoying the ride in the Saucony Hurricane 22's!
- A rocker-like heel and enhanced toe spring gives every step an extra push forward to keep you going strong and feeling fresh.
- FORMFIT contoured footbed cradles your foot for a customized fit and cloud-like comfort. Replaces ISOFIT from the previous version.
- PWRRUN+ cushioning gives you a luxurious underfoot feel that wont break down-now 25% lighter than before.
Who's it for?
- Runners with mild to severe overpronation who need a supportive shoe to carry them safely through their training.
- Long distance lovers who need a shoe with a copious amount of cushioning to withstand many miles.
Upper: FORMFIT acts like a luxurious bucket seat for your foot, conforming to you for the perfect fit and providing comfort from every angle.
Midsole: PWRRUN+ next-generation cushioning gives you a luxurious underfoot feel that wont break down-now 25% lighter than before. A rocker-like heel and enhanced toe spring gives every step an extra push forward to keep you going strong and feeling fresh.
Outsole: Tri-Flex Crystal Rubber helps increase flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.