Saucony Hurricane 23 Women's Reverie
Let nothing stand in the way of your goals. With plush comfort and confident support, the Saucony Hurricane 23 leads you to the finish line! Every stride on the PWRRUN+ cushioning provides a plush and responsive feel, keeping you fresh when the miles get harder. The supportive guidance frame combines with a secure upper to guide you through the gait cycle. Crafted details like a suede tongue and debossed logos provide the finishing touch for a luxurious look.
- Improved heel construction adds stability and reduces pressure on the Achilles.
- XT-900 outsole material improves traction in slippery conditions.
- Added medial eyelet enhances the fit.
Who's it for?
- Runners with mild to severe overpronation who need a supportive shoe to carry them safely through their training.
- Long distance lovers who need a shoe with a copious amount of cushioning to withstand many miles.
Upper: Suede tongue, debossed logos and reflective stitching on the upper blend comfort and aesthetics.
Midsole: PWRRUN+ cushioning provides a plush feel and a responsive ride, keeping your legs fresh when the miles get harder. TPU guidance frame works with the upper to lead you forward without restrictions.
Outsole: XT-900 outsole material helps increase flexibility and durability of the shoe.