Saucony Peregrine 10 ST Men's Orange/Blue
For runners who need trustworthy traction in the sloppiest conditions, the Saucony Peregrine ST delivers. This powerful trail shoe perfectly blends rugged protection with responsive cushioning for an enjoyable off-road experience. Dominate the dirt on the aggressive outsole with deeper PWRTRAC lugs for ground-breaking grip. Feel quick and agile under the PWRRUN foam midsole, which offers uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness on technical trails. With an unbeatable blend of cushion, traction, and protection, the Saucony Peregrine 10 ST offers the versatility to survive any surface.
- PWRRUN compound in midsole offers the responsiveness to push uphill and stay steady downhill.
- Rock protection plate for rugged terrain.
- Customizable port holes in outsole allow drilling for extra drainage or adding spikes for better traction (similar to Mad River TR).
- FORMFIT upper replaces ISOFIT to provide more lockdown for uneven terrain.
Who's it for?
- Trail runners with a neutral gait who want a shoe with long-lasting cushion, sticky traction and maximum protection for their off-road excursions.
- Adventurous runners who need to shoe to maneuver through muddy, sloppy terrain and wet trail conditions.
- Runners who prefer wearing a low drop shoe during their training sessions.
Upper: Durable, trail-specific FORMFIT upper with reinforced overlays for protection. Provides a locked-in fit for bombing down the hills.
Midsole: PWRRUN cushion provides a responsive, quick and snappy feel.
Outsole: Deeper directional PWRTRAC lugs give generous grip to handle muddy, wet conditions. Rock protection plate for rugged terrain.
The Last Word
The Saucony Peregrine 10 ST is perfect for trail runners who want a grippy, protective trail shoe with the cushioning to explore the beaten path with confidence.