Saucony Peregrine 10 Women's Pine/Marine
The Saucony Peregrine 10 is a powerful trail shoe that perfectly blends rugged protection with responsive cushioning for an enjoyable off-road experience. Dominate the dirt on the aggressive outsole with sticky PWRTRAC rubber for superior traction. Feel nimble and quick under the PWRRUN foam midsole, which offers uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness on technical trails. With an unbeatable blend of cushion, traction, and protection, the Saucony Peregrine 10 offers the versatility to survive any surface.
- PWRRUN compound in midsole offers the responsiveness to push uphill and stay steady downhill.
- Rock protection plate for rugged terrain.
- Customizable port holes in outsole allow drilling for extra drainage or adding spikes for better traction (similar to Mad River TR).
- FORMFIT upper replaces ISOFIT to provide more lockdown for uneven terrain.
Who's it for?
- Trail runners with a neutral gait who want a shoe with long-lasting cushion, sticky traction and maximum protection for their off-road adventures.
- Runners who prefer wearing a low drop shoe during their training sessions.
Upper: Durable, trail-specific FORMFIT upper with reinforced overlays for protection. Provides a locked-in fit for bombing down the hills.
Midsole: PWRRUN cushion provides a responsive, quick and snappy feel.
Outsole: Full-length PWRTRAC outsole for traction. Rock protection plate for rugged terrain.
The Last Word
The Saucony Peregrine 10 is perfect for trail runners who want a grippy, protective trail shoe with the cushioning to explore the beaten path with confidence.