Saucony Peregrine 12 Men's Blue Raz/Acid
Return to your nimble roots in the Saucony Peregrine 12! Named for the fastest bird on Earth, this speedy trail shoe lives up to its name. Feel quick and agile with every stride under the responsive PWRRUN midsole. Enjoy trustworthy traction on different terrain from the aggressive 5mm PWRTRAC lugs. The stripped-back, bootie-style upper cradles your foot comfortably as you fly through the trail. Lighter, more comfortable, and faster than ever, the Saucony Peregrine 12 is a workhorse with wings!
- The Saucony Peregine 12 is over an ounce lighter than the previous version, letting runners unleash their speed with ease.
- Redesigned lug pattern provides maximum trail traction.
- Improved rock plate sheds moisture and adds more flexibility to every step.
Who's it for?
- Trail runners who want a shoe with long-lasting cushion, sticky traction and maximum protection for their off-road escapades.
- Runners who prefer wearing a low drop shoe during their training sessions.
- Longtime fans of the Peregrine series who want the same blend of quickness and protection, with new features to improve the experience.
Upper: Stripped back, bootie style upper cradles your foot comfortably at high speeds. PWRRUN+ sockliner provides a plush step-in feel. Toe protect in the forefoot defends against debris. Internal heel counter adds stability.
Midsole: Full-length PWRRUN foam provides the responsiveness to keep you quick and agile on the trail. Rock plate ensures protection for pushing uphill and driving downhill with confidence.
Outsole: 5mm PWRTRAC rubber lugs conform to dig into different terrain, providing trustworthy traction and versatile grip for any off-road surface.