Saucony Ride 15 Men's Prospect Glass
Get a smooth roll from the start in the Saucony Ride 15! This go-to neutral trainer receives a full upgrade with softer cushioning, lighter weight, and a springier ride. Newly formulated PWRRUN foam adds 3mm of soft cushioning to every step while weighing an ounce less. Enjoy smooth transitions from the decoupled grooves on the outsole, while strategically placed rubber adds durability for long distances. Soft, light and secure, the Saucony Ride 15 is a daily runner's dream!
- Softer PWRRUN formula creates a thicker stack of cushioning with less weight for a springy sensation.
- Heel and forefoot beveling provide effortless propulsion for smooth transitions.
- Deeper midsole contouring offers personalized support.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners who want a soft and reliable shoe to wear during daily training.
- Beginners looking for an entry-level running shoe that blends cushion, responsiveness, and durability.
Upper: Open mesh design provides breathability, stretch and softness. Midfoot lock system creates a supportive wrap around your foot. PWRRUN+ sockliner adds step-in comfort. Vegan construction includes recycled materials for a lighter footprint.
Midsole: PWRRUN adds more soft cushioning with less weight (3mm stack height at an ounce less) for a light and plush ride. Updated fit and contouring for personalized support.
Outsole: Blown rubber outsole and updated flex grooves provide traction and durability for long distances.