Saucony Triumph 17 Women's Sky Gray/Coral
The Saucony Triumph 17 is a high-cushioned neutral shoe for runners who love long distances but want their shoes to feel lightweight. This shoe is like a first-class seat for your feet during a high-mileage adventure. The Saucony Triumph 17 is perfect for marathon runners who want a plush shoe that will feel the same at mile two as it does at mile 20. Whether you're grinding out the miles or want a comfortable shoe for daily use, the Triumph 17 will take you across the finish line!
- Next generation PWRRUN+ cushioning gives a springy and responsive feeling under foot to keep you going strong and feeling fresh. The soft midsole is excellent for recovery runs after a tough workout.
- 25% lighter cushioning to help prevent the heavy feeling that your feet are dragging you down during long distances.
- FORMFIT upper provides the perfect fit and luxurious comfort from every angle. Replaces the ISO Fit from previous editions.
Who's it for?
- Runners who love long distances and need a shoe to provide cushioning without being too bulky.
- Everyday walkers and comfort enthusiasts who enjoy a plush shoe for daily use.
- Anyone who has a wider foot and needs a shoe that can accommodate and provide the right fit.
The Bottom Line
The Saucony Triumph 17 is an excellent choice for runners and walkers who want a plush, soft, and durable shoe. See for yourself why this shoe received a Runner's World Editor's Choice award!