Swiftwick Aspire Four Socks
With managed compression, the Swiftwick Aspire Four socks have proven to reduce swelling, improve circulation and increase your endurance. They are crafted on a 200 needle machine for unrivaled comfort and fit. Moisture management wicks sweat away without the use of chemicals for a completely fresh and dry experience. The cool, striped design works well with the trendy crew length cut.
- Linked, seam-free toe.
- Sculpted footbed and seamless toe assures maximum comfort and a blister-free environment.
- A lighter, thinner T-66 nylon Olefin material at the toe, heel, and footbed for optimal airflow and targeted compression.
- A half-density weave allows for a streamlined fit without bunching of fabric.
- Includes Swiftwicks Signature Double Welt Compression Cuff that wont fall down during movement.
- Thin channeled upper material for breathability.
- Made in USA.
The only Nobel Prize winning fiber, these socks are constructed with 46% Olefin which retains less than .01% of its weight in moisture and resists deterioration from perspiration and detergents.