Thorlos Experia Prolite Micro-Mini Socks
The Thorlos Experia Prolite Micro-Mini socks were designed for runners training and participating in races like the half and full marathon as well as ultra races and endurance events. Special, NanoGLIDE® Fibers help to minimize friction and prevent the formation of blisters, keeping the runners feet cool and dry. The hydrophobic properties of the NanoGLIDE® technology is especially beneficial for runners who sweat a lot during training and competition. The ultra-lightweight design and cushioning make these socks the go-to for your long training sessions and for race day!
- Specially sculpted Thorlos® pads in the forefoot and heel provide protection from shear and impact forces where needed.
- Experia® eliminates all but the most essential padding, significantly reducing the weight of the sock.
- Features featherlight THORLOS® padding thats 30% lighter than the original Experia® socks.
- Designed for high performance runners during distance and endurance events and training.
- Integrated venting enhances moisture portability.