The Wilson Blade 100 v8 gives competitive players a signature feel and an excellent blend of dynamic design, power and control. Equipped with all-new FORTYFIVE, a patent-protected carbon construction, this racquet adds a few degrees of flexibility and stability from its previous version to create a superior feel at contact. Boasting a slightly thicker beam than other Blade models, the Wilson Blade 100 v8 for boosts power with a unique color-shifting elastic finish between shades of green and copper.
- Parallel Drilling Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Top Grip Taper lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- FORTYFIVE Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- DirectConnect Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- 100 sq in head size and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.