Wilson Blade 98 (16x19) US Open
The Wilson Blade 98 (16x19) US Open Edition sports the same features and specifications as the original with a unique New York City map design to celebrate the US Open's night sessions. The headlining innovation, FORTYFIVE, increases the frame's flexibility and stability to lend a supreme feel for the ball on every shot. Perfect for aggressive, precise ball-strikers, the Wilson Blade (16x19) US Open Edition provides a top-tier blend of connected-to-the-ball feel, torsional stability and innovative design.
- US Open Edition racket features unique matte design of "Night Session" New York City map with same specifications as in-line Blade 16x19 v8.
- String pattern (16x19) allows strings to stretch more, generating greater capacity for power and spin
- FORTYFIVE increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response