Wilson Blade 98 16x19 v8 Night Session
The Wilson Blade 98 16x19 v8 Night Session showcases a sleek, special edition design inspired by tennis under the lights. This tennis racquet features an improved layup that accommodates the vertical swing path of the modern game. The headliner innovation, FORTYFIVE, increases the frame's flexibility and stability to lend a supreme feel for the ball on every shot. This evolution rewards aggressive strikers with a top-tier blend of connected-to-the-ball feel, torsional stability and a slick design. The Wilson Blade 98 16x19 v8 Night Session is part of Wilson's Night Session collection, an exclusive pack that honors the electrifying atmosphere of championship tennis after dark.
- Braided Graphite + Basalt: Elastic and reactive material combination improves the flex of a racket to increase ball contact with the strings for enhanced feel and greater control.
- Parallel Drilling Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Top Grip Tapered grip lends a better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhands.
- FORTYFIVE Patent-protected frame layup produces a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- DirectConnect Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Part of Wilson's Night Session collection featuring special edition products celebrating tennis under the lights
- Unique matte design reflects light for cool shining effect
- String pattern (16x19) allows strings to stretch more, generating greater capacity for power and spin
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Features same construction and technical specifications as in-line Blade 98 (16x19) v8