Featuring a limited edition design inspired by one of the world's greatest tennis tournaments, the Wilson Blade 98 16x19 v8 US Open 2023 provides feel and stability for precision-oriented players. Designed for a modern vertical swing path, this tennis racquet uses patented FORTYFIVE technology to increase the frame's flexibility and stability, enhancing the feel for every shot. Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end cap incorporate sustainable components for a reduced environmental impact.
- FORTYFIVE° layup technology increases flexibility and stability for a more connected swing.
- DirectConnect end cap improves feel and torsional stability.
Who's it for?
- Aggressive and precise strikers who want to feel connected to the ball with every swing.
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability for a more connected feel that supports the vertical swing path of modern players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to attach to the end cap for improved feel and torsional stability
- Top grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racquet to improve feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.