98 sq. in.
18M X 20C
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Wilson Blade 98 (18x20) v8
Meet your new secret weapon for the match. The Wilson Blade 98 (18x20) v8 brings precision, style and control to your game. FORTYFIVE° layup technology increases flexibility and stability for a more connected swing. The DirectConnect end cap is attached to the carbon fiber portion of the handle to improve feel and torsional stability. Show off your style with a color-shifting design that changes as the frame moves. With the Wilson Blade 98 (18x20) v8 in your hands, there's no limit to your potential!
- FORTYFIVE° layup technology increases flexibility and stability for a more connected swing.
- DirectConnect end cap improves feel and torsional stability.
Who's it for?
- Aggressive and precise strikers who want to feel connected to the ball with every swing.
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability for a connected-to-the-ball feel that supports the vertical swing path of modern players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and torsional stability
- Top grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap improves comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racquet to improve feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed
Shop All: Wilson Tennis Racquets Tennis Racquets Wilson