Wilson Blade 98 (18x20) v8 Roland Garros
Sporting a refined look with French script font patterned across the frame, the Wilson Blade 98 (18x20) v8 Roland Garros commands attention with an eye-catching design. While its clay-inspired looks stand out, the frame features new FORTYFIVE technology to increase flexibility and stability, yielding an excellent feel for the modern, vertical swing path common in today's game. In addition, the carbon fiber handle extends to the end cap for an enhanced feel and torsional stability, creating a frame that exceeds all expectations for the most popular racquet franchise on the pro tour.
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Top Grip Taper lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- FORTYFIVE patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- DirectConnect: Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Sophisticated design features anodized elastic finish with signature clay look and logo of Roland Garros on throat
- String pattern (18x20) optimizes string durability and generates stiffer response for enhanced touch and precision
- Ergonomic End Cap improves comfort and playability