80 sq. in.
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Wilson Blade UL GRUUV
Looking for a lightweight paddle to unleash more power? Take a swing with the Wilson Blade UL GRUUV! This platform tennis paddle uses GRUUV angled hole technology to increase ball rotation. The effect helps players keep more balls in play while adjusting quickly to difficult shots and tricky angles. If you're looking to swing smoothly and spin with precision, check out the Wilson Blade UL GRUUV!
- GRUUV optimizes spin and feel through angled holes that maximize ball contact on the paddle surface and allow edges to grab the ball more effectively
- Lite Density Foam maximizes responsiveness in a lightweight composition to produce stronger results without suffering arm fatigue
- No Grit Zone establishes unparalleled comfort by removing the rough grit texture from the bottom of the paddle
- Killer Grit Technology triples the amount of grit on the paddle surface for extra control and feel for the ball
- LH Technology delivers enhanced spin through an advanced hole-drilling process that maximizes hole sizing
- Bottle Opener at the base of the handle for those who want to drink responsibly