Wilson Clash 100 v2.0 Night Session
The Wilson Clash 100v2 Night Session provides dynamic performance in a special edition frame celebrating tennis under the lights. This racquet elevates playability with a revised construction at the tip of the hoop that significantly enlarges the sweet spot. The Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end cap contain sustainable elements to reduce environmental impact. The Wilson Clash 100v2 Night Session is part of Wilson's Night Session collection, an exclusive pack that honors the electrifying atmosphere of championship tennis after dark.
- Parallel Drilling Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical Bending of racquet frame increases ball dwell time on the string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending of racquet frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE Patent-protected frame layup produces a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Part of Wilson's Night Session collection featuring special edition products celebrating tennis under the lights
- Unique matte design reflects light for cool shining effect
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Features same construction and technical specifications as in-line Clash 100 v2