Wilson Clash 100 v2 Noir
Make a statement with the limited-edition Wilson Clash 100 v2 Noir! Inspired by the low-key, black and white Film Noir era, this tennis racquet will make you never want to leave the court again. A revised construction at the tip of the hoop significantly enlarges the sweet spot. Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end caps incorporate sustainable components for a reduced environmental footprint. An embossed Clash logo on the throat completes a racket that pairs dynamic looks with even more dynamic performance.
- Parallel Drilling grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on the string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE° patent-protected frame layup produces a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. The material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- 100 sq in head size and weight offer an ideal balance of power and control
- Revised construction at the tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along the throat and an anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint