Wilson Clash 108 v2.0
The most forgiving frame of the series, the Wilson Clash 108 v2 maximizes the sweet spot for better results. Not only is the head size quite generous at 108 square inches, the revised construction at the tip of the hoop further enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits. Signature FORTYFIVE° carbon construction provides the ideal blend of flexibility and stability, making the Wilson Clash 108 v2 a comfortable, lightweight option for players looking to evolve their game.
Who's it for?
- Tennis players looking for a performance racquet that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability for all ages and swing styles.
- Revised makeup at the racquet tip increases the sweet spot for more forgiveness on off-center shots.
- FORTYFIVE° frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path.
- Parallel Drilling grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical bending increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal bending creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE° patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Oversize head provides plenty of forgiveness and enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint