Wilson Clash 25 v2
The Wilson Clash 25 v2 sets the bar high for design, comfort and game-changing performance. Coated with a rich red finish for a sleek look, this junior racquet feels incredibly arm-friendly thanks to its FORTYFIVE carbon construction. This layup design maximizes flexibility and stability through the swing, enabling young players to swing aggressively and confidently. A revised construction at the tip of the hoop allows for an enlarged sweet spot, allowing more forgiveness on off-center contact. The Wilson Clash 25 v2 features Agiplast plant-based end cap, bumper and grommets to add an element of sustainability and reduce its overall environmental footprint.
- Parallel Drilling grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical bending increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal bending creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- Junior length and weight ideal for ages 8-10
- FORTYFIVE comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized matte finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Racket comes pre-strung