Other racquets from this series
Meet the holy grail of gameplay. The first concept racquet from Wlabs, the Wilson Labs Project Shift 99 315g provides players with massive spin and controllable power. Built around the insight of maximum lateral bending and best-in-class torsional stability, the Shift allows players to hit the ball consistently deep in the court with increased confidence and spin on each shot. Shift 99/315 features an 18x20 string for enhanced control and a more connected feel at contact.
- First concept racquet from Wlabs
- Innovative bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and spin
- 18x20 string pattern provides additional control and string durability while also providing more spin potential than a traditional dense string pattern thanks to the lateral bending profile
- First racquet of its kind to experience lateral bending with minimal torsional bending
- Built and refined with feedback from players worldwide
- Patent-pending frame design to allow for an innovative, never seen bending profile
- Sleek arctic prism design creates clean, modern look
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.