Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Men's White/White/Pearl Blue
The Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 upgrades dynamic court movement with a pair of innovations in the midsole and outsole. An evolution of the Rush Pro 3.5 chassis construction, 4D Support Chassis 2.0 splits the chassis into two pieces for a dual purpose: one-piece runs under the foot for enhanced support and forward propulsion, while the other runs laterally for additional stability and control. In the forefoot, Energy Cell features a lightweight EVA foam designed to optimize energy return through impact for more explosive propulsion. Layer in a sleek silhouette, the result is a shoe that takes the popular Rush Pro franchise to all-new heights for design and performance.
- 4D Support Chassis 2.0 extends under the foot to provide enhanced support and forward propulsion. Lateral piece runs from heel to toes for ultimate stability and control throughout dynamic movement.
- Sensifeel 2.0 Minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh provides enhanced breathability, feel, comfort, and a homogeneous fit.
- Asymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter designed specifically for women provides higher levels of stability, arch support and control. Reduced rubber thickness on outsole facilitates propulsion. Lower EVA density improves comfort and agility.
- Endofit inner sock construction administers enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Molded foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2 Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides best compromise between comfort and performance.
- Duralast High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- Energy Cell Lightweight EVA foam in forefoot of midsole lends softer feel for optimal transfer of body weight through impact, creating more explosive acceleration.
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces