Dominate the court and match the Shift V1 performance tennis racquet with the Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Shift Edition tennis shoes. The Rush Pro 4.0 upgrades dynamic court movement with innovations in the midsole and outsole. An evolution of the Rush Pro 3.5 chassis construction, 4D Support Chassis 2.0 splits the chassis into two pieces for a dual purpose: one piece runs under the foot for enhanced support and forward propulsion, while the other runs laterally for additional stability and control. In the forefoot of the midsole, Energy Cell features a lightweight EVA foam designed to optimize the transfer of body weight through impact for more explosive propulsion. Layer in a sleek silhouette and a design inspired by the latest Shift collection, and the Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Shift Edition takes the popular franchise to all-new heights for both design and performance.
- 4D Support Chassis 2.0: Split chassis extends under the foot to enhance support and forward propulsion. The lateral piece runs from the heel to toe for ultimate stability and control throughout the dynamic movement.
- Sensifeel 2.0: Minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh provides enhanced breathability, feel, comfort, and a homogeneous fit.
- Endofit full inner sock construction administers enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad: Rubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Molded: High-density OrthoLite foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2: Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides comfort and performance.
- Duralast High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- Energy Cell Lightweight EVA foam in the forefoot lends a softer feel for optimal body weight transfer through impact, creating more explosive acceleration.